Registration ensures workers are qualified to access Port Waratah Coal Services sites. It allows you to keep your company and worker’s safety information up to date in one place online, and to ensure insurances, qualifications, licences and online inductions are always correct and current to work safely on site.
- join an online database of trusted and qualified businesses and workers
- have higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintain an online, portable profile
- receive electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- have licences, competencies, inductions, and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- manage your own profile – roles, competencies, and training – in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- access a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help reaching compliance or navigating the system.
- enjoy a transparent cost model